Well done 03.01.!

Posted by Pinterestgems | Posted in | Posted on 9:44 AM

3

I am truly happy that this night was profitable again! 7 of 9 picks were winners! 8 - if you took Rangers with the spread (+1.5). I did not so for me it`s 7. Surprisingly Grizzlies at Indiana played low scoring game, except that everything went as predicted. Anyway I think everybody who followed my picks is happy this morning.

Let`s continue!
Good luck!

Comments Posted (3)

dude you are crazzzy .such a great tips!

Congratulations, Georgy!

ps
By the way....are you Bulgarian?!

nope Maria:) I'm latvian. Are you from bulgaria?
P.s. Nice to see you here often!

Post a Comment

Feel free to add something!

Sports TopOfBlogs Sport Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory Directory of Sports Blogs Find Blogs in the Blog Directory Buzz Critic Free bets bonuses and picks
Betlist100 TOP100ADD.COM - ADD YOUR SITE, BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC. Soccer Free website ranking - Add your own website ! TheSports100.com | Sports Toplist Goals88 - Free Picks Daily and Super Picks of the Day!